Annuity is a trouble-free financial product that provides a secure source of income following a single lump sum investment. The investment is through an insurance company which in turn pays a guaranteed income, of interest and principal, to the annuity holder.
There are several types of annuities.
- Immediate Life Annuity – A lump sum investment, that pays out over an agreed, likely long period of time. The annuity takes effect immediately.
- Variable Life Annuity – The value of the annuity changes, as it is based on its primary investment performance. This permits the annuity to accrue in value.
- Fixed Life Annuity – This annuity provides a guaranteed interest rate for a fixed period of time, granting predictable growth and reliable payout.
- Ordinary Life Annuity – Payments are guaranteed for life, and end on the policy holder’s death.
- Guaranteed Life Annuity – Payments are guaranteed for a set number of years, and remain payable to a beneficiary if the policy holder dies before it ends.
- Joint and Last Survivor Annuity – The annuity is authorized by two parties. Payments are to both parties during the life of the Annuity, should one policy holder die, the residue of the annuity is paid to the survivor.
We represent and work with some of the largest providers for Annuity contracts in Canada, and our goal is to help you find a plan that suits your budget, and your wishes. With over 30 years of experience, and thousands of satisfied clients, you can be confident we find the right solution for all your needs, as you traverse the various stages in your life.
All quotes are obviously free, with absolutely no obligation to you.
We study life/ annuities so you don’t have to!